Wuzhou International Group held the 2015 Walk for Love charity activity in April.
On April 25, Wuzhou International Group hosted the 2015 Walk for Love charity fund-raising activity at Wuxi’s Lingshan Mountain.
Almost 100 employees participated in the activity, which comprised a 10km walk that began at 9:30am and took some three hours.
Each team consisted of six members. The team members helped each other to the finish line, and took group photos together. The funds raised from the walk were donated to charities.
Afterwards, team members went to Longtouzhu Park for a barbeque.
The purpose of the activity was to help employees bond and relax and to strengthen team cohesiveness and contribute to a better, more caring society.
The company will organize more charity events in the future.
- Related news
- BNP Paribas initiated its coverage of Wuzhou International with a buy rating. 2015-04-30
- Wuzhou International Group held the 2015 Walk for Love charity activity in April. 2015-04-29
- Wuzhou International Chairman Shu Cecheng was honored as one of the ‘Top 10 People in the National Commodity Market’ 2015-04-21
- CCTV Discovery Channel aired a program about She Cecheng. 2015-04-21
- The Third National Conference for Taishun merchants was held in April. Chairman Shu was honored at the event as an “outstanding individual”. 2015-04-14
- Communication and exchange for new insights, concepts and models. 2015-04-01